Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Line Up, Prediction, and Live Streaming. The Score Nigeria will show the possible line up and formation for Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen, as well as prediction and live streaming.
Werder Bremen will face Leverkusen in the Bundesliga matchday 26 tonight after COVID-19 shut down as the game will be play behind the closed door, but The Score Nigeria is available to bring the match live to your door-steps with ease kindly follow the live stream link to watch the match live.
Werder Bremen coach Florian Kohfeldt is expected to play 3-4-3 formation as Rashica will line up on the left side of the front three, with Leonardo Bittencourt starting on the opposite flank, while Davie Selke will lead the line for the hosts.
Werder Bremen Lineup (3-4-3): Pavlenka; Veljkovic, Vogt, Moisander; Gebre Selassie, Eggestein, Sahin, Friedl; Bittencourt, Selke, Rashica
- Werder Bremen have lost their last six home games in a row, failing to score in five of those matches. Historically, only three teams have experienced longer losing runs in front of their own fans: Hansa Rostock (2004-05), Tasmania Berlin (1965-66) – both eight – and Hannover (2015-16, seven). All three teams were relegated at the end of the respective seasons.
- Only Bayern Munich (22) and Borussia Dortmund (21) have collected more points than Bayer Leverkusen (19) in 2020. Bayer has beaten both of them this season.
- Bayer Leverkusen is also the third-highest scorers in the Bundesliga this calendar year (22), and boast the joint-third best defense (nine against).
- Six home games without scoring would level an unwanted Bundesliga record for Werder Bremen, currently shared by Freiburg (2009-10) and VfB Stuttgart (2014-15).
- Kai Havertz is the youngest player to reach 30 Bundesliga goals, a feat he achieved last time out, usurping Klaus Fischer.
Bayer Leverkusen manager Peter Sylvester Bosz expected to play a 3-4-2-1 formation as Alario will lead the front line for the away or visiting team.
Bayer Leverkusen Lineup (3-4-2-1):Hradecky; Tah, Sven Bender, Tapsoba; Lars Bender, Aranguiz, Baumgartlinger, Wendell; Bellarabi, Havertz; Alario
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction (1-1 & GG)
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Both teams will play a 1-1 draw and as well both teams will score in the match. So the perfect prediction for today Monday, may 18 Bundesliga game is 1-1 & GG, or Away team to draw and score.
Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen Live Stream
The UK and the US fans can be connected to BT Sport and Fox Sports respectively to watch the live streaming of Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen, matchday 26 of Bundesliga game at home as the game will be play undergod, means no spectators allowed to the stadium for now because of coronavirus pandemic. For now, all the Bundesliga games will be playing behind the closed doors as spectators are not allowed into the stadium for now kindly joint the online live coverage to watch the matches live.
You can add the BT Sport channels to your current BT TV subscription or sign-up as a new customer for BT TV and internet for £47.99 per month to enjoy the Bundesliga in 4K.
Watch all Bundesliga games live