Top 7 Nigerian Richest Footballers and their Net Worth in 2020. Here is the current list of richest footballers in Nigeria by world war two, football was fully popular already.
The Score Nigeria reports that Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nigeria’s first indigenous governor-general, and the president had a series of clubs across Nigeria called the Zips Athletic clubs. He took the best 11 of those clubs. He went to every major city and played with his team against local teams to raise money.
1. John Obi Mikel is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder. Mikel began his career with local club Plateau United, before joining Norwegian club Lyn at the age of 17 in 2004.
John Obi Mikel rise to the limelight in Chelsea where he plays his major games in his football career, he tops the list of Nigerian richest footballers in 2020 with his Net Worth of $57 Million.
2. Odion Jude Ighalo is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a striker for English Premier League club Manchester United, on loan from Shanghai Greenland Shenhua of the Chinese Super League.
3. Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward. He is known for his speed on the ball. After leaving Nigeria for Italy at age 16, he has since played for a number of top-division clubs around Europe, Martins is one of the Nigerian richest footballers with a Net Worth of $35 Million.
4. Victor Moses is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a winger on either flank for Serie A club Inter Milan, on loan from Premier League club Chelsea.
5. Ahmed Musa is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward and left winger for Saudi Arabian team Al-Nassr and the Nigerian national team.
Ahmed Musa is the only Nigerian player performed excellently in Russia, 2018, the first Nigerian player to scored 4 goals in FIFA World Cup, Musa is hit money to become one the top Nigerian richest footballers in 2020 with a Net Worth of $18 Million
6. Emmanuel Chinenye Emenike is a Nigerian international footballer who plays as a striker but is currently unemployed after last playing for Belgian club Westerlo.
7. Alexander Chuka Iwobi is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Everton and the Nigerian national team.
Former Arsenal midfielder and Everton star make name for himself in the AFCON 2019 qualifying series and the World Cup in Russia, he is also one of the top 7 Nigerian richest Footballers in 2020 with a net worth of $5 million.