Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone allow the gaming community to obtain free rewards every month via Prime Gaming, and we can reveal how to redeem the Prime Gaming Loot in COD.
Both Vanguard and Warzone are very big games right now, and they are both connected, but Warzone is a standalone battle royale game.
A lot of items in Call of Duty, like cosmetics and operators, you have to pay for, or obtain through the battle pass; however this prime gaming loot is all free.
There are hundreds of thousands playing Call of Duty on a daily basis, and if you are one of the players, you need to make sure you are getting all the free gifts that you can.
How to Redeem Free Prime Gaming Loot in Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone
Amazon Prime have a partnership with Twitch and those who have a Twitch Prime membership can get a lot of free rewards not just in Call of Duty but across many games.
It is very easy to redeem this free loot and only takes a few minutes. It should be noted that you need to pay for a monthly Amazon Prime subscription in order to do this.
In order to get free Prime Gaming Loot in Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone, just follow these simple steps:
- Step One: First, you head over to the Call of Duty Offer Detail Page
- Step Two: Then, you click “Claim Now” on the active content drop.
- Step Three: After that, you log in with your Prime-enabled account or sign up for Prime.
- Step Four: Then, you click “Continue” to begin the account-linking process.
- Step Five: Following this, click “Go to Activision” to be redirected to Activision’s account-linking page.
- Step Six: You have to then log in with your Activision account and authorise Prime Gaming to fulfil content.
- Step Seven: Finally, you click “Complete Claim” and the items should be immediately available to use.
Current Prime Gaming Loot you Can Claim (February 2022)
There are two bundles currently available to claim. These bundles are:
- Circuit Board Bundle
- Delicate and Deadly Bundle